We went to Atlanta for a food show over the weekend and stayed with Tim and Rachel. They just moved from "T-town" because Tim got an awesome job as an architect. It was so fun to watch Tanner with baby Julia. Any time we go to Atlanta we visit with Ken and Angie as well. Tanner took a few walking lessons from Kate and was very sweet with their new baby Joseph. I've really been missing my most favoritest restaraunt Fuddruckers and we found one in Atlanta! We decided to have a pre-birthday celebration for Tanner. He ate an entire chicken finger basket! It was so fun to watch his little hands grab for the humungo french fries!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Mmmmm...we have a Fudruckers here in MN! Yum! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
I can't believe Tanner is days away from his 1st birthday! I can't believe how quickly the first year goes.
Looks like a fun trip. There's nothing better than good friends, food, and conversation...
you went to atlanta! so cool! Ive never been there.... or anywhere near... so it sounds really exotic to me. But I guess if there is a Fuddruckers it might feel like Orem... except not so completely WHITE...
:)
how fun. I really miss Atlanta and hope to get a chance to go back. When you go, you should look for a restaurant called po'folks. It is soooo good. you should also hike stone mountain depending on where you are of course.
I got your comment I would love to hang out when you are in town...my cell is 480-703-4156 call me when you get in town and we can figure something out :)
Hey! it's noel! how are you doin? how far are you guys from atlanta? and does "T-town" mean tuscaloosa? that's where we are at now. our blog is www.holley-family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment