What a busy month it has been! Chrissy and Russell came over for a quick visit and I was finally able to give Avarie her 3 months late birthday present. Tanner seemed to be more interested in it than her at that moment. I have been reassured that she totes it around the house now!
Thanksgiving was busy. We bought a turkey friar and I have been told it tasted amazing. The Gaskins and the missionaries joined us for dinner.
Tim and Rachel Watson were in town for a week. Tanner and Julia had fun stealing each other's stuff including toys, pacifiers, and as shown in the pictures bottles.
Tanner has a new trick. The car seat was sitting by the front door and Tanner decided to pull himself all the way up! I was so proud! It was a HUGE milestone for him!
I am on the activities committee at church and we'd been planning our Christmas party for several weeks. I spent all day Saturday at the church setting up with my super fabulous crew and the stage looked AWESOME! The high lite for the kids was the appearance of Santa. I couldn't get Tanner to sit by himself so Kelani sat with him. The activity proved to be a huge success. The best compliment I received was that the kids were not even tempted to run around the cultural hall!

3 comments:
Oh Tiff - he's getting so big! He doesn't even look like a baby - he's a toddler!
Great update.
What a little ham! He has the cutest little smile. He always looks happy.
Well there you are.. I've been checking/waiting for more pictures of the little cutie.. Hopefully things will slow down so you can enjoy the holidays. Glad to know you won't be putting up the lights this year (since it took you FORever to take them down in years past.. lol) enjoy your travels during this busy year.
Barbi
Post a Comment