Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is Here!










Steven had to go get a new service truck for the business in Vegas during my spring break. We decided to meet in San Antonio so I didn't have to be alone with the kids for a week. I have a new respect for parents that travel alone with small children frequently! Tanner was a champ, and Serena tolerated the plane rides well!

We got to hang out with Steve's brother Brian and his wife Brenda and we had a blast. We went to the zoo, a Spurs game (courtside seats), a minor league hockey game, The Alamo, Joe's Crab Shack, convinced Tanner to get his hair cut, and even hit up Hobby Lobby!


Serena is now 8 months old and time is flying fast! She has 5 teeth (2 on top, 3 on bottom.) Tanner is 3 & 1/2 and will tell you that he's a big boy! He's really good about helping with Serena. He loves to feed her and take baths with her. They're going to be the best of friends!

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

Yay, a blog update! :) Great pics. Didya know - San Antonio is where Brian and I spent our honeymoon! We went to a Spurs game and the Alamo too!
Serena has lots of teeth for being so young! I need to meet that baby before she's not a baby anymore! Come to Bountiful!!