Sunday, November 15, 2009

It could've been worse!
















Tanner started preschool at a Jewish Preschool called Temple Isreal in August.He goes to school 2 days a week from 9-12 and loves every minute of it. I have had the chance on several occasions to come and play with him during my lunch break. During his open house,we had snack together and ready books.
We went to a fall festival in the next town over Havana where Tanner went on a pony ride with Grandma Martin.
On the Thursday before Halloween they had a parade at school and Tanner wore his costume. He picked out his costume this year and was Brobey from Yo Gabba Gabba. I was a little bit nervous because he never leaves things on his head, but with this costume he did. The night before Halloween, I was setting up trunk or treat at the church when I got a call from Steve. He simply said," Tanner just fell and took a chunk of wood with him!" I rushed home trying not to panic. Luckily, he had a bruise a 1/4 of an inch from his temple with a tiny cut on it. It could've been worse! By Sunday, the bump had evened out into a bruise the size of a fist. You can only imagine my embarrassment at church! I only had to answer a few people's questions.
Halloween night we went trick or treating with some friends from my school. By the 5th house, Tanner got the hang out it and would run up to the door and say trick or treat. He wanted the person at the door to place the candy in his hand and not in the bucket, so he got mad anytime it was tossed in the bucket for him.

No comments: