Thursday, January 7, 2010
Happy New Year!
Tanner's new favorite thing seems to be playing the wii. He will often say, "Play games? I play games? Dadda play games? Momma play games?" When we are tired of playing, he usually throws a fit b/c he's not done playing. Steven brought home the new Mario Brothers game and we played it until 10:30 last night. Steve jumped and missed something and said, " Oh Crap!" Tanner immediately said, "Oh Crap!" I looked at Tanner with a surprised face and then he gasped, "Oh no!" I couldn't help but laugh! time to start screaning what we say, do, and watch around our child(ren) in August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so cute! Kids say the absolute cutest things and its hard to get mad when they say something they are not suppose to. Sayge gets mad at us if we say stupid. She goes into a whole lecture on how stupid is a bad word. Its hilarious. So Child(ren) huh!! Does that mean you are having another one!!!!!!!????? If so that is so exciting! Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment